There are a number of international medical missions organizations operating in Haiti but while these groups provide more comprehensive medical services they tend to target population centers where services and resources can be delivered most effeciently. Our medical missions teams serve rural communities that are underserved and do not have access to essential health services.
Our teams are made up of doctors, nurses, and dentists as well as individuals without a medical background who volunteer their time to provide the following services:
- general health assessments
- training in proper hygine and dental care
- triage for individuals presenting with existing medical and dental conditions
- basic treatment and medications for minor conditions
- facilitation of care for complex or urgent conditions through established medical providers
Our goal is to sponsor two medical/dental trips each year.